Friday, January 13, 2012

Be strong, and of good courage.

*Takes one deep breath*
Alright. Break is over. (yeah, it took me this long for my brain to finally accept that) This is the time to stand and make this the best semester ever. I'm ready to ROCK. I am finally taking the amount of classes that should push me. (seven) I'll be busy and ready. AND AWESOME. I know that I'm saying almost the same thing that I said yesterday... but I'm needing to say it again. I'm going to make this the best time I've ever had. This semester, I've decided, is going to outdo the very first semester I ever had in Wiliamsburg. Yes, that's right, I believe that I can have that again. I. WILL. BE. OUTSTANDING. And it will spread, all emotions spread, if one person smiles, pretty soon everyone will be smiling, if one man is sad, people will join him. Well I a going to be the one to be strong. I am NEVER going to miss an assignment in World History. Yes, that is my goal. I will never miss an assignment because of laziness or negligence on my part. I'm weird, I could have inspirational people or my friends, or my family tell me this day in and out, but I wouldent do it, I'd be like "yeah, yeah... I'll do that... later" but if I make a promise to myself I don't break it. So through me this semester in World history will be AMAZING. I want this to be the best world history class ever, the one where everyone says, "I wish I could have been in THAT class!" With that, I now stand, after a year of negligence and laziness I now stand, and NEVER FALTER.
~Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment